Some of the best Spurs writers pen their thoughts on all things Lilywhite.
With season ticket packs for the new stadium landing on doormats this week, Sam Marlow wonders if the club now views us as "fans" or "consumers"?
With a cup semi-final in touching distance, Stephen Puddicombe wonders what this would mean for the club.
Out of the Champions League. One nil down. Kane injured. Narrative warriors were preparing our season's obituary, but then Son, Dele and Lamela stepped up.
As fans we long for silverware but is progression just as important? 78Spur from our forum wants a cup like the rest of us but the game has changed.
Harking back to the days when reading about Spurs was something to be savoured.
Highlights of Issue #5
- Anthony Lombardi on the what makes a Tottenham goalkeeper great
- Aaron Wolfe finds that the individuals are not as important as the team
- Zino Citium relives Ossie’s trip to Wembley
- Spooky finds an unlikely saviour in Michael Carrick
- Will Colwell asks why only some players become greats of the Lane
- Textured rough touch "natural feel" on thick paper
- Full colour throughout (unless it was our choice not to)
- Positive and thought-provoking no matter how we're playing
- Evergreen – content is written in a way that means it stays relevant